June 11, 2016
Documentation and example changes.
February 3, 2016
A small bugfix for slightly incorrect background colors on code samples in some cases.
January 31, 2016
A small bugfix for incorrect whitespace in code blocks.
January 27, 2016
We've upgraded Middleman and a number of other dependencies, which should fix quite a few bugs.
rake build and
rake deploy, you should now run
bundle exec middleman build --clean to build your server, and
./deploy.sh to deploy it to Github Pages.
June 20, 2015
- Remove crash on invalid languages
- Update Tocify to scroll to the highlighted header in the Table of Contents
- Fix variable leak and update search algorithms
- Update Python examples to be valid Python
- Update gems
- Add Dockerfile
- Remove unused gems
- Optimize images, fonts, and generated asset files
- Add chinese font support
- Remove RedCarpet header ID patch
- Update language tabs to not disturb existing query strings
July 27, 2014
- Finally, a fix for the redcarpet upgrade bug
July 2, 2014
- Responsive designs for phones and tablets
- Started tagging versions
- Fixed 'unrecognized expression' error
- Fixed #undefined hash bug
- Fixed bug where the current language tab would be unselected
- Fixed bug where tocify wouldn't highlight the current section while searching
- Fixed bug where ids of header tags would have special characters that caused problems
- Updated layout so that pages with disabled search wouldn't load search.js