I moved this to its own repository for clarity.
- line.thrift: a hopefully complete Apache Thrift interface file for the protocol
- line-protocol.md: the rest of the implementation details and notes that should be sufficient to implement a client
These files are the results of research into the LINE instant messenger protocol. The purpose of the research is to provide information about its inner workings and security to its users as well as produce documentation required to create compatible client software implementations.
The information provided here was gathered by examining official LINE client software.
- line-protocol.md: Explanation of the wire protocol, the usage of the different functions and other implementation details.
- line.thrift: An Apache Thrift interface file produced by analyzing official LINE software.
- line-main.thrift: A filtered version of line.thrift with only the core services required for an instant messenger and some identifiers renamed for better compatibility with some programming languages.
This work is not connected with LINE Corporation.